Week night and Weekend Shifts Available
Starting as soon as possible
Responsible To: Pool Coordinator & Lift Enrichment Manager
Starting: As soon as possible
Hours of Work: Must be available evenings and weekends as per schedule
Qualifications & Specifications:
- Will be in their 16 years or older
- National Lifeguard Service (NLS) and/ Lifesaving Society Bronze Cross
- Standard First Aid with CPR C and AED ( Red Cross, Lifesaving Society or St. Johns Ambulance)
- Lifesaving Society Swim Instructor
- Recommended training or qualifications in Aquafit exercises.
- Original Certificates must be shown to the Pool Coordinator for photocopying to be kept on file in the business office.
Duties: Perform Lifeguard Duties as per Pool Regulations and guard rentals, open swims, and adult/therapy swims etc. Instruct Lifesaving Society swimming lessons and Adult Water Fitness. Provide necessary pool maintenance and upkeep of the surrounding areas. Maintain a good public image of the facility and act within the guidelines of the Ontario Regulations for Public Pools.
Pool Coordinator: email@example.com